It's done. Actually, I've been wearing it for almost two weeks now. I wish the picture was better because you can't see the welt pockets very well. It ended up being a fairly easy pattern. I did have a little bit of trouble with the front facing and hem. It kept "dipping up" at the bottom, so I made the facing 1/2" shorter and that seemed to do the trick. Also, if I had to do it again, I would have interfaced the front completely. It tends to stretch a bit. It looks nice on "ellie", my dressform, but I feel it puts 20 pounds on me, which I definitely don't need. It's probably the doubled breasted look, I don't know. But, it's done!