Saturday, June 11, 2011

See & Sew Quickie...

I needed something quick and easy to make for work.  I picked an old See & Sew 3886 pattern I had in my stash.  It's loose fitting and the sleeves are one piece.  The tank top is also an old pattern I had.



I used interfacing that I bought from Pamela over at Fashion Sewing.....thought I'd give it a try....love it.  I used cheap interfacing in the last jacket I made, in an older post, and it shrunk, ruining my work.  I found the perfect buttons in my stash.  I found a WHOLE BUNCH of buttons at a yard sale.....I have a post back in November of 2009 showing a picture.  That purchase has really come in handy for different things I've made.
So, now what?  Hmmmm....I'm thinkiing of running out to Joanne's and seeing what they have.  I'd love a sun dress to wear around the house......It's fun to be back!!!

5 comments:

Julia said...

How pretty and classy looking for work. I love the colors. Great job!

Eugenia said...

I love the combination of these two lovely looking pieces. Perfect for a co-ordinated work look!

Faye Lewis said...

Love that combo and the fact that it was quick. The top is MY FABRIC, did you get it from Joann's too?

debbie said...

I think I have the same fabric from Joann's also!

gwensews said...

That's a very pretty top and cardi. I miss Stretch&Sew. I am still using one of the original Tshirt patterns #310. Hows that for old?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels