Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i'm Excited!


I know I promised pics of what I've been sewing. I just need to get them taken!! I've also been sewing drapery panels for people. Now my daughter asked me to make Roman Shades....YIKES...wish me luck there.



But, I'm excited because I sold my first pattern through my Etsy shop. I found about 40 vintage patterns, along with some fabric and buttons. So, I listed a few just to see how I do. After a month, I've sold one. Now, maybe I'll post some more.....but either way, it's exciting that somebody bought one! yeah.







4 comments:

Julia said...

I just sent an award your way!

Little Sewing Alcove said...

thanks julia....i didn't see it tho... :(

Kat said...

I do wish you luck on that Roman Shade! I have yet to make one myself LOL, and home dec type of sewing is kind of like work to me. Not exactly thrilling type of sewing.

Little Sewing Alcove said...

well, Kat, I finished the roman shades....I spent way more time at the library and online reading up on it than the actual sewing :)
But, they turned out nice and she's happy...that's all that matters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails