Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i'm Excited!


I know I promised pics of what I've been sewing. I just need to get them taken!! I've also been sewing drapery panels for people. Now my daughter asked me to make Roman Shades....YIKES...wish me luck there.



But, I'm excited because I sold my first pattern through my Etsy shop. I found about 40 vintage patterns, along with some fabric and buttons. So, I listed a few just to see how I do. After a month, I've sold one. Now, maybe I'll post some more.....but either way, it's exciting that somebody bought one! yeah.







4 comments:

Julia said...

I just sent an award your way!

Kathy said...

thanks julia....i didn't see it tho... :(

Kat said...

I do wish you luck on that Roman Shade! I have yet to make one myself LOL, and home dec type of sewing is kind of like work to me. Not exactly thrilling type of sewing.

Kathy said...

well, Kat, I finished the roman shades....I spent way more time at the library and online reading up on it than the actual sewing :)
But, they turned out nice and she's happy...that's all that matters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels