Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two Simplicity's Done...

Another TNT from Simplicity 4076.  In my fabric scrap stash that I got a few weekends ago, I found this piece of white jersey knit.  Just something I can throw on when I run out the door....or even wear to work under a blazer.
This blouse was made from Simplicity 3789.  It's a Khaliah Ali Pattern.  I just realized while posting this and looking at my older posts, that I have a few of her patterns.  I have made this one up three times for myself, and twice for a neighbor across the street from me.  I guess I like the fit!! Ya think??  This pattern would be great for a beginner...very easy to follow.  It has princess seams with cup size variations...I got this fabric from Fabric Mart last year.  It is a soft silky material.  It's hard to see in this picture, but it's a very pretty periwinkle color.

7 comments:

Angelia said...

Great tops... nothing wrong with making the same great fitting top over and over!! I do it all the time!

Anonymous said...

Two nice tops. I have Simplicity 3789 but have never made it. Think I'll move that up on the sewing list now!

Faye Lewis said...

Very nice top additions. You know I'm a top fanatic.

Julia said...

Great tops!! I really should sew for myself again.

Toocutedobs said...

I like your vey pretty tops and I checked out the pattern 4076. Boy you can really get your money's worht there. I had not even notice the bottom top tops show and had focused on the wrap tops. Same goes for the 3789 pattern. I'll be adding these two patterns to my collections--thanks!

Eugenia said...

Hi Kathy. I love your new Simplicity tops. These are going to be perfect for summer, a great addition to any wardrobe.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Nice sewing job there. Give your pin a scratch for me too! Our EJ can never take Katie's place but we sure love him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels