But either way, I did finish my thrift store leather bargain.
did the shoulders, shhh, don't tell a tailor, but I did it in a very unorthodox way!!
Instead of taking off the sleeve and re-doing it, I just stitched it back an inch. Hey, it worked. Except for one mistake. I took it in a little too much on the one sleeve and had to carefully rip the seam some. It did show some poke holes, but it really isn't that noticeable.
Here is a picture of the sleeves. You can see the old line.
So, now I have a new jacket to wear this winter. AND I hear we are going to get a Lake effect snowstorm this afternoon.
Enjoy your day sewing everyone that has the day off. I'm listening to the Beatles A to Z on 97 Rock. Oh yeah baby!!