Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hobo Bag - done!

AND it was so easy.  At first the instructions were a little strange to me because I'm so used to the Big 4 patterns.  Also, there were a few mistakes in the pattern, which thankfully, I read on the Pattern Review site before delving in.  For instance, they put a picture of the snap on the handle side of the bag, not the middle.  It will make sense if anybody sews it up.  But, here's the inside:
I had this piece of gold paisley print hanging around for years.  I thought it matched nicely.  It's hard to see, but I put in a pocket on the right for a cell phone.  I skipped the larger pocket on the other side.

Took it outside for a brighter picture.  It's actually alot bigger than this picture shows.  In fact it's big enough to throw in a magazine, lunch and wallet and use it as a tote bag for work!


Couldnt end my post without a picture of Lucy watching me sew from under the blankets...She's just too cute!

1 comment:

gwensews said...

Great bag. We always need a large bag, if ot all the time, occasionally. HotPatterns has some terrific styles in the patterns, but you do have to watch for errors and their directions are less than desirable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels