It's complete. I'm pretty happy with the results, although the pockets look huge in this picture. The color is a dark Army green, which my camera did not pick up. I topstitched it in a light green. The buttons are from my stash and as I said before, the fabric was given to me....bonus!! If your looking for a nice fitting jacket pattern, this is the one. I didn't follow all the fitting suggestions the pattern had, I just cut out a straight size....with the exception of my short waist adjustment of 1 1/2 inch, then adding that same amount to the hemline.
Next up, another blazer for work.....that is, when I go back!