Monday, November 21, 2011

Jean Jacket M5860 done.


It's complete.  I'm pretty happy with the results, although the pockets look huge in this picture.  The color is a dark Army green, which my camera did not pick up.  I topstitched it in a light green.  The buttons are from my stash and as I said before, the fabric was given to me....bonus!!  If your looking for a nice fitting jacket pattern, this is the one.  I didn't follow all the fitting suggestions the pattern had, I just cut out a straight size....with the exception of my short waist adjustment of 1 1/2 inch, then adding that same amount to the hemline.

Next up, another blazer for work.....that is, when I go back!

Happy Sewing!!

1 comment:

gwensews said...

I love a jean jacket. Olive green is a good color for one too. Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels