Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Spy quilt...


Ethan enjoying his new quilt.  We had fun playing while his parents went out for their anniversary dinner.  I bought the already cut squares from an Etsy seller.  Sure wish I could remember the name of her shop so I could give her "kudos" but it was so long ago.

Now off for another cup of coffee and watch all the snow falling yet again.  At least it's Saturday and I have absolutely nowhere to go!!  yay    Maybe I will cut out a pattern and sew a nightgown for a friend's birthday gift...........or do laundry...hmmm..

2 comments:

Toocutedobs said...

WOW! Three years it's been since you were blogging. It hardly seems that long and I have checked in from time to time to see if you were back. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please continue sharing your projects. Your "I Spy" quilt very cute and I can see the little guy loves it!

Kathy said...

So happy to hear from you too! I also checked your blog...glad you are still reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels